Roofing Preventative Maintenance Services
Your roofing system ages every year from South Florida’s severe storm season as well as normal chemical and physical stress. Other issues like neglect or poor initial installation can also shorten the life of your roof. Without a preventative maintenance program, these problems often slip through the cracks undetected until major damage occurs at which time expensive repair or restoration becomes the only solution.
Rainbow Roofing takes a different approach to roofing maintenance than most Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach county roofing contractors. We strive to save you money with a comprehensive Preventive Roof Maintenance Program. Through regular inspections we will reduce the incidence of roofing failures and lower the cost of repairs. This allows you as a South Florida area businesses to plan ahead and budget for roofing expenses.
Our preventative maintenance plan will not only add years to your roof, but diagnose minor problems and allow us to correct them before the damage becomes a building wide systemic problem. While many roofing manufacturers require just one annual roof inspection to validate their warranty, our preventive maintenance program includes several seasonal inspections. A professionally trained and insured roofing technician will visit your property and use ultrasonic moisture sensitive diagnostic equipment to perform an inspection, then we’ll prepare a comprehensive written report. This valuable Roof Inspection Report is all part of what our customers have come to know as the “Rainbow Experience”.
Our Preventative Maintenance Plan Includes:
- Cleaning of roof area, including drains and scuppers and any other trash and/or debris.
- Close inspection of drains and scuppers for defects, and repair of any that might be found. Cleaning and application of reflective coating to seal and protect the waterproofing membrane in these areas.
- Inspection of all roof penetrations, making of necessary repairs and application of coating.
- Inspection of pitch pockets for cracking or separation of sealants, and repair and application of coating as needed.
- Checking of all flashings on interior and exterior parapet walls, especially at angle changes. Repairing and re-coating where necessary.
- Checking of sealants along the top edges of metal counter-flashings on walls and curbs and application of sealant as required.
- Inspection of all exposed masonry for cracks or defects and repairing and applying sealant where necessary.
- Inspection of A/C locations for any damage from service personnel and making repairs where necessary.
- Checking of refrigerant line to ensure insulation is intact and weatherproofing the pitch pan or goose neck vent through which they enter the building. Replacing or repairing of insulation as required.
- Spreading of gravel (where applicable) to ensure underlying membranes are not exposed to ultra-violet damage where the gravel might have been scattered by wind.
- Documentation and archiving of all site conditions for future reference using digital imagery.
If you are looking for roofing contractors, Rainbow Roofing in Florida has the expertise when it comes to Preventative Maintenance. Call us today for an estimate and take the first step toward extending the life of your roof.